I have a 100% working split program for both SA and DTivo...

jewser joshua at b...
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 04:39:20 -0000

> You have peaked our interest. :) Have any timeframe on when playing
> with an alpha would be possible?

Well I spent the day trying to get on track the finishing touches on
Dolby Digital audio support. Ran into a couple of subtle stream
issues that happen only because of how DTV seems to do thing.

Anyway I have decided not to make it a limited pre-release. There are
obviously enough people interested that I will be making a regular
release available for anyone that wants it. Hopefully there won't be
an overwhelming number of bug reports.

But before I can do that I have to document it. Most people here will
not have read the rather massive thread where I explained things one
feature at a time.

All in all I had hoped to get it out this weekend but I would rather
have it right than just have it out...

--jdiner