[ExtractStream] I have a 100% working split program for both SA and DTivo...

Roger Merchberger zmerch7 at y...
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 09:05:44 -0700 (PDT)

--- David Ondzes <dao@p...> wrote:
> I would love to help but I am having some trouble extracting
> tyStreams with TivoApp. I have a two recording at best quality
> (seasason premier of Alias) and when I try to extract it only grabs
> 2 out of the 6 parts. The html page that is generated from
> TivoApp list 6 parts and only the last 2 parts are extracted.
> Anyone having a similar problem ?

I've had that problem as well, but only rarely (1 out of every 20
shows or so) - it would be nice to start gathering data WRT who has
the problem, and how often...

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger