My VSplit program Alpha #11b has been released...

jewser joshua at b...
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 09:28:53 -0000

I still can't figure out attachments here on this forum. So you will
have to go to DealDatabase to get it. Sorry. You don't need an
account there...

Please go to the following URL:

http://www.dealdatabase.com/forum/showthread.php?
s=&postid=42901#post42901

and read it carefully before downloading and trying out the
application. If you go to this URL:

http://www.dealdatabase.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8092

You will find my mfs_stream conversion of the original mfs_export
program. Only the interface was changed. You will also find my
TyFileSplit and other misc tools.

Please read the various articles paying close attention to the
different between hard and soft errors. You should basically never
have an error that affects sync...

--jdiner