My VSplit program Alpha #11b has been released...

anddmx2001 anddmx2001 at y...
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 16:43:48 -0000

jdiner,

Excellent work my friend! Personally, I'm glad to see that you
decided to release this for the masses; while I can see why you don't
want to be swamped with a million questions/responses. :) (For more
ppl testing, maybe it will help us cover every little nuance the Tivo
recording process seems to have.)

As for the dealdatabase posts and the like, if you are interested, I
wouldn't mind giving some webspace to you. (I don't want control of
anything on the page, just looking to help if you would like it.) If
you are not interested, would you mind a mirror?

Great work, and when I'm done posting I'm going to give it a shot. I
read the Readme carefully, and ready to run.

Thanks for the release on this... I think it is going to do wonders
for extraction. :) Please let me know if you are interested in the
webspace.

Thanks again,
Anddmx