[ExtractStream] vsplit11b on SA Rocks!

William E. Mrozinski wem at d...
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 10:04:57 -0400

Ok, this is now working here:

Using the latest version of TivoApp & its modified
extract_stream I extracted the Ty stream ( SA tivo,
basic qual ). I used vsplit11b to split it per the
directions. I used tmpgenc 2.5 / MPEG Tools section to
re-mux e'm into an XVCD format ( non-standard VCD )
then I used Nero 5.5 and all latest patches to burn a
non-standard VCD. Pop it into the APEX 800 and I'm
currently watching the NewsRadio - Space episode on my
DVD player... sync is solid & no re-encoding
required!!! When I tried this with any other splitter
it left the audio channel marked as a 0 khz sampling
rate and the player would choke ( those streams played
fine in PowerDVD though... ) I'll report more later...

Bill