Something I forgot to mention...

jewser joshua at b...
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 09:50:30 -0000

Inside the archive you will find executable files for both linux and
win32 OS's.

vsplit11b.exe is for the PC and vsplit11b is for linux.

The linux exe's also run under FreeBSD with the linux binary support
installed. I know because to stop getting hacked I cut over on my
home unix machine and that is where I tested them.

No mac executables as I don't have one nor do I have an
emulator/compiler etc...

Also as a quick note. Please please please read the release notes
carefully. When I made my first couple of DTivo releases I got tons
of error reports about the soft errors. There are not really errors
per se... So please read the articles at the URLs I posted so we can
try to cut down on the same messages again this time around.

--jdiner