Proliferation of too many different apps...

jewser joshua at b...
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 18:17:29 -0000

I would love to see something like this happen. It would help me
greatly right now.

I have posted tons of messages on DD about my Vsplit and how it works
what the error reports and text output mean. I would lost some web
space from someone to host it all on so that I can combine and
compile it all into 1 place. That way people can look things up more
easily rather than searching the massive threads on DD.

Lots of good information there recommended to all, but history has
shown that most people won't read anywhere near that much.

So if someone gets it setup and wants to let me use some web and file
space please drop me a line.

--jdiner