[ExtractStream] Re: Proliferation of too many different apps...

Roger Merchberger zmerch7 at y...
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 22:27:36 -0700 (PDT)

--- jewser <joshua@b...> wrote:

> Hummm. I have a lot more information on the Tivo File format and
> wierdness you can and will see with it. I will have to write it up
> at
> some point so you can add it to that page. That is one of the best
> have seen on that. And the only one that seems to have it all in
> one
> place. Well done.

Thanks! Like I mentioned on the page, it's just the very beginning,
and a lot of what was in there was gleaned from the source code of
splitstream, which is the core of my zss application...

I'm always looking for more info, and will gladly put everything
you've got into the page, with honors, of course... :-)
Well, I snoozed thru most of Law & Order, so I'm headed beddy-bye...
Will post more tomorrow.

Nitez,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger