Proliferation of too many different apps...

knightshade23 dblum1 at r...
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 02:31:21 -0000

I would second this idea.

If we could somehow consolodate peoples efforts into
one project - it would seem to me that we would in
the end get a much higher application.

In the end however - I suspect that there will still
be at least 2 area's of interest...
Those who want to get an MPG to a WinTel box,
and those who want to get an MPG to their Linux box.

Is there any way to try to keep these two areas close
enough together so that development can overlap?

KnightShade