Proliferation of too many different apps...

jewser joshua at b...
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 19:12:47 -0000

> I would love to be at the point to where you can say "Gary's
> conversion sucks, but I like this one over here, I just plug in a
> different DLL (shared library for the Unix guys) and get what I
> need".

Well mine is already on it's way to being a library for my own client
app. So no problem there. I like the idea of a nice looking front-end
app for each different architecture with pluggable work libraries...
Would make it easy to upgrade and let those that are good at front-
ends do that while other do the backend work. Humm....

--jdiner