My new Tivo community page is up...

Roger Merchberger zmerch7 at y...
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 12:22:10 -0700 (PDT)

It's bare, but it's up...

tivo.30below.com

It's super basic right now (2 directories, one of which is mine) but
it can grow, and I can make 'user directories' for anyone who needs
'em...
They're available for upload thru FTP, and download/viewing thru
HTTP.

Haven't futzed too much with the user-based coldfusion databases yet,
prolly won't have time to get that done until next weekend.

I'm leaving town tonite (Thursday, 25 Apr 02) for Salt Lake City,
Utah, so I won't have time to add anyone until Tuesday or Wednesday.

I'll have more information then, as well. I doubt I'll have a chance
to hit any internet connections on the road, so I'll be [pretty much]
incommunicado for the weekend - so everyone have a good weekend.
If anyone wants a directory there, send me an email, and I'll get
them up Tuesday or Wednesday.

Laterz!
Roger "Merch" Merchberger