I got it goin! But still need some help

dolphins44td dolphins44td at y...
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 14:33:07 -0000

I got tivoapp goin perfectly...

I am using a dtivo and in tivo app I go to extract a tystream

I extracted a few ty streams off the dtivo with tivoapp

but as tystream not mpeg2

and so far so good only on shows with 1 fsid.. (seems like the 1/2 hr
shows have 1 fsid)

for some reason...on longer shows I cant get all the parts to
extract...

for example..

I extracted Dora the explorer...1/2 show..1 fsid and no probs..I
converted the ty stream and I can play the whole 1/2 hr.

I extracted Fear factor and it extracted 2 fsid parts...

after extraction and conversion, I got the 2nd and 3rd part of the
show but not part 1..I only got about 2/3 of the show..

Im using tivoapp on my dtivo

any suggestions???

Thanks