[ExtractStream] Re: TyTool #5 is out.

Roger Merchberger zmerch7 at y...
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 08:31:19 -0700 (PDT)

--- Syth Lord <syth@m...> wrote:
> Myles Wakeham wrote:
[snip]
> > But at the end of the day, its well worth it.
>
> You know, it's bed enough we have to put up with fscking spam from
> yahoo
> in every message, but then to have it quoted, IN FULL, MORE THAN
> ONCE, that's _really_ annyoing.
>
> If people are going to top post, please cut the crap at the bottom.

I agree wholeheartedly -- but have something to add as well:

Please everyone - disable HTML. In yahoo it's easy - uncheck the
"Allow HTML tags" box right below the message entry screen. Blue text
instead of black doesn't make any change in the message, but at 25K
per message, doesn't take long to fill up a 5Meg mailbox... :-(

Despite the fact I *own* an ISP; I still only have modem speeds at
home, where I ususally check this list. Please be bandwidth kind...

[[ On an offtopic note: I could set up a seperate mailing list, if
enough folks were tired of Yahoo's spam & wanted to switch... just
let me know & I'll set it up... ]]