[ExtractStream] Re: TyTool #5 is out.

Tech Solutions myles at t...
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 08:34:59 -0700

> If people are going to top post, please cut the crap at the bottom.

I don't mind doing this, but Outlook is really the culprit. You are going
to reduce the amount of message traffic to this list if its a pain to craft
up the posting message each time. Unfortunately I run Outlook 2000 and what
it does is to just quote the original message at the bottom anyway.

Does anyone know of any patch for Outlook so that it behaves a bit more like
Eudora, in that it quotes within the message on replies?

Myles

P.S. Roger, I got about 8 copies of that e-mail sent to me. Was that your
way of saying, "Lay off the quoting", or a problem with that ISP you run?