[Extractstream [MM]] TMPGEnc "source range" limit

Nick Austin nick at tcp.co.uk
Mon Dec 23 05:05:10 2002

I use TMPGEnc Plus 2.5 to re-encode programmes to SVCD.  I
have this working for short programmes and I can use the
"source range" option in the Project Wizard to select
sections from longer programmes.

However I now want to re-encode a section from near the
end of a three-hour programme.  I have a problem.  The
slider bar in TMPGEnc will only show me the first
90-minutes of so of the programme so I cannot select
the section I want.

Has anyone else seen this?  Is this a problem with TMPGEnc
Plus?  If so is there a workaround?

Nick.