tystreams on S.A. vs DirectTivo

pokemonrdobh pokemonrdobh at y...
Fri, 08 Feb 2002 00:31:01 -0000

I have a DirecTivo and am running the modified version of
extractstream to get tystreams. I can't get any of the standard tools
like convertstream and the other built around the same code base to
reconize what I have as a tystream. Does anyone know if there are any
subltel diffrences between how the data might be stored on a S.A. vs
a DirecTivo ? Could someone post a tystream maybe just the first few
megs of a stream to the ftp site at 63.165.143.230. I'd like to make
modifications to the convertsteam to handle DirecTivo's but would I'd
need to understand the working tools first.