[ExtractStream] Lip Sync with mplex and netmplex

Stealth Dave stealthdave at s...
26 Feb 2002 14:58:57 -0800

Splitstream, available for Windows and Linux (and presumably Mac OSX if
you compiled it), will tell you exactly how much time your audio/video
is off. It gives you two numbers; use the first. For me, it has been
dead on accurate for every ty stream that I have used to decode it
with. You can find it with a quick Google search for "splitstream
tivo". (Sorry, I don't have the URL handy.)

- Stealth Dave