[ExtractStream] Lip Sync with mplex and netmplex

Roger Merchberger zmerch7 at y...
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 17:47:51 -0800 (PST)

--- Stealth Dave <stealthdave@s...> wrote:
> Splitstream, available for Windows and Linux (and presumably Mac
> OSX if
> you compiled it), will tell you exactly how much time your
> audio/video
> is off. It gives you two numbers; use the first. For me, it has
> been
> dead on accurate for every ty stream that I have used to decode it
> with. You can find it with a quick Google search for "splitstream
> tivo". (Sorry, I don't have the URL handy.)

I have links to the original splitstream and my modified "zss"
program on my webpage at:

http://www.30below.com/~zmerch/tivo/index.cfm

I have more changes to make to zss - buffered input, the ability of
dropping 'x' number of chunks from the beginning, and adding
verbosity to the logging from the command line - but most of these
changes are still on paper. Sometime this weekend, they should become
reality...

HTH,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger