[ExtractStream] Re: Problems with mfs_export

Grant Stockly grant at s...
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 18:21:37 -0900

>What you want to do now, is get the actual FSID's used for the
>recording. This can be accomplished fairly easily. (Although I wish
>getting FSID's on Tivoweb was easier)
>
>First, click on the entry that you would like to get the FSID for.
>Then, the Tivoweb software will take you to another screen. On that
>screen, about 2/3's of the way down, you will see a "Part=" variable.
>You will see multiple entries on this line. Click the first hyperlink
>in the list, and a new screen will pop up. On this page, you will see
>a "File=" variable. This is your first FSID value. *Repeat this
>procedure for each item in the "Part=" line.* This is how you can get
>the FSID's off Tivoweb.

I have a small httpd.tcl script that I run to get a now showing list with
TY streams, I was just wondering why I could query the database and get 6
stream pointers and look at the Now Showing page and get 5. Is there a
newer and updated httpd.tcl?

Grant