[ExtractStream] Re: Tivo capability in a PC

Super Things fontpro at u...
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 19:27:11 -0800

Actually,

The upcoming full release of Quicktime 6 for PC and Mac will have at its
core Mpeg4. This will be the new cross platform standard. So Divx being
based on Mpeg 4, may actully become the aacepted standard for video
beyond Mpeg 1 and 2.

Jerry