ExtractStream + new SVR2000 FIXED!

rwaldin rwaldin at y...
Mon, 07 Jan 2002 21:21:03 -0000

--- In ExtractStream@y..., "Edmond E. Shwayri" <eshwayri@n...> wrote:
> That does not fix it for the Sony SVR-2000. Here is the output from an
> extraction I tried. Looks like it found 1 of 4. 2 of the ones it didn't
> find are on hda12, but 1 is on hda10.
> Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...........................

Could you please try ExtractStreamDx1 -w and tell me what the results are. It should walk every other MFS App partition and print a summary of the results. You have a two drive system with 6 partitions, and it could very well be that the formula for second partitions isn't correct in that case. Thanks!

-Ray