[ExtractStream] Re: ExtractStream + new SVR2000 FIXED!

Ian Wesley ian.wesley at c...
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 17:32:27 -0500

Is anyone trying this with 2.5, or are all these extractions being done on
2.01?

-----Original Message-----
From: rwaldin [mailto:rwaldin@y...]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 4:21 PM
To: ExtractStream@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ExtractStream] Re: ExtractStream + new SVR2000 FIXED!

--- In ExtractStream@y..., "Edmond E. Shwayri" <eshwayri@n...> wrote:
> That does not fix it for the Sony SVR-2000. Here is the output from
> an
> extraction I tried. Looks like it found 1 of 4. 2 of the ones it didn't
> find are on hda12, but 1 is on hda10.
> Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...........................

Could you please try ExtractStreamDx1 -w and tell me what the results are.
It should walk every other MFS App partition and print a summary of the
results. You have a two drive system with 6 partitions, and it could very
well be that the formula for second partitions isn't correct in that case.
Thanks!

-Ray