[ExtractStream] Re: ExtractStream + new SVR2000 FIXED!

Edmond E. Shwayri eshwayri at n...
Tue, 08 Jan 2002 05:49:59 -0500

Does ExtractStream -d work the way it should? I notice it opens /dev/hda10
and walks through it, but what about /dev/hda12? I have some FSIDs that
must be on 12 because they do not appear anywhere in the list from 10. For
example FSID 60276 can be found in the list at the correct predicted
offset, but 60275 is nowhere in the list. The offset for 60275 if
calculated the way I mentioned before is 86159360. The problem is using
the forumula for predicting disk it should be on 0. In the list obtained
86159360 is unsigned. Where do you think FSID 60275 is hiding?