[ExtractStream] Newfangled TiVo's (Time to start over)?

Aaron Markham aaronmarkham at y...
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 10:46:51 -0800 (PST)

They need to have encryption to gain the trust of the
content providers that would potentially push their
content onto the Tivo. VOD will probably be some
pre-pushing movies to the Tivo, so they can't have
people tinkering around in the box and ripping that
stuff for free. This is probably true for any music
or games too.

_series2info.asp>http://www.tivo.com/ces/ces_series2info.asp