[ExtractStream] SVCD Experiments...

Roger Merchberger zmerch7 at y...
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 13:56:25 -0800 (PST)

--- GREENTREE CASTING <fontpro@u...> wrote:

> I have an Apex 600a. I had a Pal 25fps VCD and it played greyscale
> and
> rolled. I went into the settings and switched it from multi to
> NTSC. It
> then played fine. It was outputing PAL format not NTSC. When you
> tell it
> only NTSC it converts it pretty well.

Not with mine [Apex 500-w]... granted, the picture didn't roll when I
had the 25fps disk in it, but it was grayscale & skewed and it "knew"
it had a pal disk in it, and when I'd set it to NTSC, the screen
would just blank. PAL or Multi, and it'd play herky-jerky grayscale
w/odd proportions...

But, that's just me. I'll save the info to my website sometime this
weekend.

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger