[ExtractStream] Has anyone made a "TivoNet Floppy" like install of ExtractStream??

Edmond E. Shwayri eshwayri at n...
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 20:36:07 -0500

There is no install script for what you want. What needs to be done
depends on how much you've already got covered. Do you have an EtherNet
card in your TiVo and can you telnet/ftp to it?