length of time stored vs. how tivo stores video in FSID

logictrap griffon+yahooq at s...
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 14:52:57 -0000

--- In ExtractStream@y..., "shandrakor" <shandrakor@y...> wrote:
> I seem to have it even worse. EVERYTHING that I extract, despite the
> fact that it plays just fine on the Tivo, and regardless of the
> method I use, seems to be 50-75% bad blocks. Unfortunately, nobody
> here seems to have any idea what's causing my problem, or if they do,
> they've been rather silent about it...
If you're having problems with ExtractStream and sendstream, you
should read these threads at dealdatabase:
http://www.dealdatabase.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6890
http://www.dealdatabase.com/forum/showthread.php?s=54cc63ce6e1b1f0ab4d2fbb6421f6bc3&threadid=7351
Short answer: Until someone fixes ExtractStream, you may have better
luck with Tridge's "mfs_extract". It works perfectly for me, when
none of the other tools will.