length of time stored vs. how tivo stores video in FSID

shandrakor shandrakor at y...
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 22:31:21 -0000

--- In ExtractStream@y..., "logictrap" <griffon+yahooq@s...> wrote:
> If you're having problems with ExtractStream and sendstream, you
> should read these threads at dealdatabase:
> http://www.dealdatabase.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6890
> http://www.dealdatabase.com/forum/showthread.php?
s=54cc63ce6e1b1f0ab4d2fbb6421f6bc3&threadid=7351
> Short answer: Until someone fixes ExtractStream, you may have better
> luck with Tridge's "mfs_extract". It works perfectly for me, when
> none of the other tools will.

Thank you so much for the information. The first link doesn't pertain
to me, as I don't have a DirecTivo, but the guy in the second link
has almost my exact problem.

Do you have a link where I can find Tridge's "mfs_extract"? I don't
see references to it on any of the major Tivo hacking pages, and
tivo.samba.net/download/tridge doesn't have that particular file.

TIA,
~evilshandie