length of time stored vs. how tivo stores video in FSID

logictrap griffon+yahooq at s...
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 22:33:18 -0000

--- In ExtractStream@y..., "shandrakor" <shandrakor@y...> wrote:
> Thank you so much for the information. The first link doesn't
pertain
> to me, as I don't have a DirecTivo, but the guy in the second link
> has almost my exact problem.
>
> Do you have a link where I can find Tridge's "mfs_extract"? I don't
> see references to it on any of the major Tivo hacking pages, and
> tivo.samba.net/download/tridge doesn't have that particular file.
Trust me, there's information in both links that you'll find useful
if you read the whole thread. But as a short cut for you, I put
some binaries of the Tridge utilities up at
http://www.chiappa.net/~chris/tivo/tridge