length of time stored vs. how tivo stores video in FSID

tuzman mtuz at t...
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 01:33:40 -0000

Merch-

I have tried running the downloaded tystream through splitstream a
few times. I got down to about 400mb or so of bad chunks, of which I
started to notice OTHER shows inside the stream.

I re-recorded Enterprise the other night at Best quality (Broken
Bow), and will try the process all over again, using the sendstream
method and the tivoapp method. Hopefully I can get a valid stream
out of one of them...