[ExtractStream] Re: Playitsam: another tystream editing tool

Warren Toomey wkt at t...
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 15:23:58 +1000 (EST)

In article by nickhull:
> A hardware hack that I've been mulling over (but never followed thru
> on) could be benefit from your hack. I've been wanting to attach a
> removeable media drive to the TiVo in lieu of a second hard drive.
>
> Your playback utility could be used for playing the CD, I'm assuming
> that the modified trick-play still works.
>
> Any thoughts?
> Nick.

If the TiVo had a CD-ROM or DVD device driver, plus CD9660 filesystem
support, and you attached a CD or DVD drive as disk 2, I think it would
work no problems.

I've got 2 drives already, so I'm happy enough to play back over the
network.

Warren