SplitStream Front End

wjbode wjbode at h...
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 00:43:07 -0000

OK, I made an update to the program. I think the error is being
caused by some missing DLL's from Microsoft's DAO distribution. I
added some links on my web page that go to the MS site for
downloads. Please take a look at http://66.92.235.22 and let me know
if either of the files fixes the problem. Thanks!