SplitStream Front End

wjbode wjbode at h...
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 02:52:48 -0000

OK, now I have replaced the installer. It now uses the MS Setup
that comes with VB. I didn't use it before because it is huge (about
4 times the size of the old one). Maybe they do some "magic" in
there that I wasn't doing in the other installer. Hopefully this
will allow someone to run the program.