[ExtractStream] Re: SplitStream Front End

Daniel junior15 at m...
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 13:05:44 -0500

First, I'd like to say that this is a nice program. It made it easy for
me to setup multiple ty streams to split over night. The only problem
that I have with this is that it doesn't save the audio offset output
from splitstream. If it does save this output, could somebody tell me
where it puts the offset data? I noticed that the output does show up
during the processing, but after it's done, the output disappears. If
the output isn't saved, is there another easy way to tell what the
offset is (other than guessing)?

Thanks for any help.
Daniel

-----Original Message-----
From: wjbode [mailto:wjbode@h...]
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2002 9:53 PM
To: ExtractStream@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ExtractStream] Re: SplitStream Front End

OK, now I have replaced the installer. It now uses the MS Setup
that comes with VB. I didn't use it before because it is huge (about
4 times the size of the old one). Maybe they do some "magic" in
there that I wasn't doing in the other installer. Hopefully this
will allow someone to run the program.