[ExtractStream] Re: Question about mfs_extract and tystreams

Roger Merchberger zmerch7 at y...
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 12:16:49 -0800 (PST)

--- pokemonrdobh <pokemonrdobh@y...> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I checked thru the source code of both versions of send stream @
> http://hackaway.topcities.com/ and they look to have the old fsid
> sector formula.
> I've coppied the salient text from message 796 here. Could someone
> make the code changes to sendstream, compile and post here ?

I'd be happy to if someone could tell me how to compile PPC binaries
under dos-mode DJGPP for Win32...

I have found out that splitstream compiles fine under DJGPP - the
binary was a little bigger (94K versus 57K) but in this world of
gigs-o-RAM, I doubt that it'll make any difference on performance...

I'll do a few 'net searches today to see if I can find out how to do
it myself, but if anyone else already knows how to set it up, lemme
know & I'd be happy to compile whatever anyone needs.

Thanks,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger