UK Tivo problems

dattrax james at d...
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 08:06:17 -0000

Hi,

I've just joined this group as I am a Tivo Virgin (so to speak) and
am having a few problems with ExtractStream.

Tivonet was easy to install, this is working fine.

I have a 1.5.2 tivo box in the UK which I can use with TivoApp, once
I modify the path in the script for the 1.5.2 directory structure in
the mfs. It lists the shows I have recorded.

If I try to extract the stream in raw format that seems to work, but
when I try to convert it in windows (using TyConvert) I get a whole
host of access violations and the program crashes.

If I try to extract as mpeg I get the message 'deleted chuck'
scrolling up the progress window.

Has anyone else experienced this, and know of a workaround.

Jim