Playitsam 1.50

pokemonrdobh pokemonrdobh at y...
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 06:20:18 -0000

--- In ExtractStream@y..., Warren Toomey <wkt@t...> wrote:
> In article by alunjuk:
>
> > Hi Warren
> > same problem here on a UK tivo
> > Seg fault almost immediately after the fsid has beed id'd.
>
> Ok, I think I've found the problem. Can you try the new tplayitsam
here at:

> http://minnie.tuhs.org/Programs/Playitsam/weird
>
> Thanks,
> Warren

Hi Warren,

I've been trying to us playitsam on my RH 7.2 linux box, I was getting
seg faults util I updated chunk.c and vsplit.c now I'm gettnig
further. At this point I can start to play the stream but it will
abort ~ 30 seconds into the run. Usually about chunk 68. I comiled
vsplit on this same RH 7.2 box and was able to split out the seprate
video and audio stream. The video seems to play just fine. The audio
breaks at the same point. Here is error message. Might be more
filtering needed on the audio parshing ?

amp 81874.mpa2

amp 0.7.6, (C) Tomislav Uzelac 1996,1997
THIS PROGRAM COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
PLEASE READ THE DOCUMENTATION FOR DETAILS

Playing: 81874.mpa2

Properties: stereo 48000Hz
Coding Method: MPEG1.0 layer2
Bitrate: 192kbit/s
Warning: this is a file in MPEG 2.5 format, which is not defined
Warning: by ISO/MPEG. It is "a special Fraunhofer format".
Warning: amp does not support this format. sorry.

Thank you for using amp!