Finds FSID's but extracts wrong video

kjbeach000 kjbeach000 at y...
Tue, 02 Jul 2002 23:42:56 -0000

I haven't seen anyone post these symptoms, but I could really use
some guidance.

I have what I believe is the modified ShowList.tcl for 3.0, TivoApp
2.2.0, and TivoWeb 1.9.4-beta3. I also recently used the new
MFSTools 2.0 to add another hard drive, but I am not sure if that
makes a difference in this scenario.

TivoApp will get the FSIDs and extract the correct "amount" of data
(IOW, if TivoWeb says the show is 350 MB, then I get a 350 MB .ty
file). Unfortunately when I convert the file to mpg, it is a
completely different show. Since I record various things at
different quality, there does not seem to be a correlation between
the length of the mpg and the length of the show.

It sounds like some people have had some success with TivoApp and SA-
3.0. But I don't know where to go from here. Any suggestions are
welcome.