Playitsam still alive

Warren Toomey wkt at t...
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 09:51:56 +1000 (EST)

Hi all,
Just a note to say that even though I said I had stopped work
on Playitsam, that is sort of not true. Thanks to other Oz TiVo users
(Ron, Andrew, Bryan), I have upgraded my TiVo to 2.5.1 here. This has
forced me to go back to Playitsam and make some changes.

I've just updated http://minnie.tuhs.org/Programs/Playitsam with the
latest version, 1.69. The major change is that it can now deal with
multiple FSIDs on the TiVo, so you can edit & record all parts of a
recording. This might fix the `2G limit' that some users mentioned.

My vsplit can also extract valid MEG-2 audio and video streams, which
can be multiplexed with other tools.

I've only tried this out on 1.3 and 2.5.1 systems, your mileage may
vary on other systems.

Cheers,
Warren