[ExtractStream] Re: TyTool #5 is out. remuxing

Roger Merchberger zmerch7 at y...
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 06:00:36 -0700 (PDT)

--- alun jenkins <alun.jenkins@y...> wrote:
> Hi all
> Anyone got any hints on remixing after tytool ?
> Tmpgenc doent seem to cope well. I get a lot of pauses (about 1
> every 5
> secs)
> If I checkout the m2v with power dvd that’s fine. Im playing with
> bbmpeg
> now and that seems ok too
> But I miss the crop/cut features of tmpegenc any ideas ?
> Alun

We could have some ideas, with some more info, like: What version of
TMPGenc are you using? What settings are you using? Are you burning
to [S]VCD or DVD, or just archiving for computer replay? The more
information, the better. :-)

Have you seen my page at http://tivo.30below.com/zmerch? That has a
lot of settings you can try; they work for me, but I burn to SVCD.

HTH,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger