TyTool #5 is out. remuxing

alunjuk alun.jenkins at y...
Sat, 06 Jul 2002 16:37:25 -0000

--- In ExtractStream@y..., Roger Merchberger <zmerch7@y...> wrote:

> We could have some ideas, with some more info, like: What version
of
> TMPGenc are you using? What settings are you using? Are you burning
> to [S]VCD or DVD, or just archiving for computer replay? The more
> information, the better. :-)

Hi roger
Yes i have used your page a lot.
I have tried just about all the settings i can in tmpgenc
The only way i can get good looking mpgs is with bbmpeg using the
remux then use tmpenc to convert down to svcd or vcd
If i put the m2v and m2a into tmpenc directly I get the 5 second
pauses !
Tmpgenc is 2.53.35.130 UK PAL 25 fps
tyconvert gives perfect streams evey time when it works on uk streams
It only works occasionally tytool gives perfect extracts each time
but im havin these pauses (they do NOT exist in the m2v that plays
fine)

Alun