[ExtractStream] Suggestions for Windows video editor?

Matthew Barr mbarr at m...
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 16:41:42 -0400 (EDT)

Maybe I can help you w/ the root problem :-) You can do all the
extraction on the Mac, without any trouble. Editing isn't as easy, but
since you've FCP, you probably do this already more than I do. And w/
Macworld next week, i'm kinda expecting Quicktime 6, w/ MPeg-2 Support.
Email me off list...

<quote who="Myles Wakeham">

--
Matthew Barr