[ExtractStream] Suggestions for Windows video editor?

Roger Merchberger zmerch7 at y...
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 13:54:19 -0700 (PDT)

--- Myles Wakeham <myles@t...> wrote:
> Does anyone have a suggestion for a Windows based video editing
> program that
> I can use to remove commercials from extracted Tivo video streams
> (I'm using
> Tytool to get the video, and I'm not sure what my best options are
> to move
> this to a program for editing).

Check out my webpage at:

http://tivo.30below.com/zmerch

Other than the differences in extracting the video (TyTool vs.
netcat, which is what I used when I wrote the page -- looking to
update that hopefully this weekend... 20 hour workdays tend to get in
the way of hobbies... ;-) this gives what I do to cut commercials
from the episodes that I archive (mostly for my wife). If you have
any questions, please feel free to ask!

HTH,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger