ReceiveStream

wjbode wjbode at h...
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 01:24:17 -0000

Warren,
How do you create this directory in the MFS region? I got the
same message as the previous user, and I did a replace on the file to
use the /Setup directory. This also did not work. I don't know
anything about the MFS directory structure, or how to access it. I'm
sure this is a no-brainer for you. Thanks for the info, and any help
would be greatly appreciated!
-- Wyatt Bode