[ExtractStream] Re: ReceiveStream

Warren Toomey wkt at t...
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 11:40:40 +1000 (EST)

In article by wjbode:
> Warren,
> How do you create this directory in the MFS region? I got the
> same message as the previous user, and I did a replace on the file to
> use the /Setup directory. This also did not work. I don't know
> anything about the MFS directory structure, or how to access it. I'm
> sure this is a no-brainer for you. Thanks for the info, and any help
> would be greatly appreciated!
> -- Wyatt Bode

I used the tivoweb web server application (see http://tivo.lightn.org/)
to view the existing directories in the MFS. I then chose one which
didn't seem to have much in it. Then I edited the script to use this
MFS directory. But I'm sure the /Server MFS directory will exist on
your system, so you can edit your copy of the script to use this
instead of /Recording/TmsId

Cheers,
Warren