Corrupt Data on Tivo?

jewser joshua at b...
Tue, 04 Jun 2002 00:49:30 -0000

--- In ExtractStream@y..., "agassi_1_fan" <lmurray@r...> wrote:
> Sorry for the added work. There is so little info out on the web
> for
> extraction, that I thought I was doomed to write what was needed.
> Sorry, I'm new to this group.

If I came off sounding heavy handed I apologize. Not my point at all.
But we get re-writes of things that work instead of people working on
new things...

Try my vsplit DOS program or my TyTool program. I think I have the
V/A split perfected on non UK-Tivo's. At last count over 1000
completely successful splits, and then further processing have been
done with these tools. TyTool is brand new and has had some growing
pains. But VSplit has been in dev for about 4 months and works very
well it is just manual...

--jdiner