Alright. TyTool Alpha #3 is up.

jewser joshua at b...
Tue, 04 Jun 2002 00:56:54 -0000

Ok. After spending most of the night and a good section of this
morning working and thinking I solved the socket problem on the
TyTool client. I now get 100% successfull transfers on XP just like I
did on 98 to start with.

There are lots of new things. The .ini file. The rolling of the
buffer in the log section. Etc...

For those that want to do lots and once. By defualt the creation of
a .txt file has been added. All of the processing results you would
see with using the DOS vsplit get sent to that file. So you will have
a permanent record of the A/V sync results at the end.

It is in the same place as before. Trying to get the URL right this
time try this:

http://www.dealdatabase.com/forum/showthread.php?
s=&threadid=8092&pagenumber=2

For those awaiting the .BAT file processing it is not in there. I
will try to get it into alpha #4 and I hope to have that sometime
soon. But there are some things I need to get to first. Like
work... :)

--jdiner