[ExtractStream] How can I Serial send to the tivo???

Ray Miller Raym at s...
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 13:42:29 -0400

If you have a terminal program like Hyperterminal you can use Zmodem.
>From the command line on the tivo type rz

-----Original Message-----
From: kriscomach [mailto:biskupiec@h...]
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 9:26 PM
To: ExtractStream@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ExtractStream] How can I Serial send to the tivo???

Can someone tell me how to serial send tivoftpd to the var/hack
directory. I am trying to send this file to be able to ftp to the tivo
and the software I am using to send throw is tera term. If there is a
better program then tell me. please. Last quection when I connect to the
tivo with serial am I suppost to get a bash screen?
thank you. bye