[ExtractStream] Can Anyone Walk me Through Getting ExtractStream to Work

Jim Hauxwell james at d...
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 06:59:39 +0100

Telnet is extremely sensitive to the client which you use or it crashes the
server. I think most people on windows use TeraTerm. I ran into this
problem when I first installed.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: tuvok.rm [mailto:tuvok@r...]
Sent: 14 June 2002 05:34
To: ExtractStream@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ExtractStream] Can Anyone Walk me Through Getting
ExtractStream to Work

I just installed a TurboNet card on my 3.0 machine in hopes of being
able to extract video from my TiVo. I've managed to get ftp working
and TiVo web working, but no luck with Telnet. I tried TyTool, and
TiVoAPP but no luck their either.

Would anyone who's actually been able to extract video off a 3.0
system be willing to walk me through it.

Thanks!

Tuvok