Can Anyone Walk me Through Getting ExtractStream to Work

jewser joshua at b...
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 15:10:20 -0000

--- In ExtractStream@y..., "tuvok.rm" <tuvok@r...> wrote:
> I just installed a TurboNet card on my 3.0 machine in hopes of
being
> able to extract video from my TiVo. I've managed to get ftp working
> and TiVo web working, but no luck with Telnet. I tried TyTool, and
> TiVoAPP but no luck their either.
>
> Would anyone who's actually been able to extract video off a 3.0
> system be willing to walk me through it.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Tuvok

TyTool works under 3.0. you just need to grab the updated
NowShowing.tcl file for 3.0. Then things work as expected. A wide
cross section of users have tried it with complete success... With so
many people using it and reporting success it is dangerous to assume
that the tool is the problem... RTFT.

--jdiner